DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS.First they sell parts that are not genuine but "˜similar to…' i.e.

Kohler etc. parts. The "˜similar to' parts do not fit and also leak. When I sent it back they said it was not defective even thought they never installed it themselves on a Kohler to find out.

My plumber has installed hundreds if not more of these parts, I think he would know. Junk parts for the job!!! Do not use their parts. You will not get your money back as hard as you may try.

I was told that since the parts bags were open they could not be re-sold…. Now how do you install something without opening the parts?

Maybe they think I will let them keep the part and then they can restock it. Seriously we are not talking a lot of money here it is the principal.

I guess I am just accustomed to better business people. The item is defective; they should return it to their manufacturer and not aggravate the customer. These guys are nickel and dime fools.

Take your business elsewhere – Buyer Beware!!!

Had an Experience with PlumbingSupply?

Comments

this review sounds legit - i wouldn't do business with these guys - why take the risk? plenty of other companies out there....

Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more